Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-08-05 - APA Corp. eyes returning at least $1.8 billion of its capital to shareholders through dividends and share buybacks by year-end while also lowering its production guidance for 2022 by 2%.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-06-02 - U.S. oil and gas production growth may be restrained by workers fed up with the industry’s cyclical nature.
2022-07-19 - Halliburton CEO Jeff Miller said spending by international customers was on track to hit mid-teens percentage growth, predicting “multiple years” of increased drilling activity.