Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-04-11 - Price volatility induced by the war in Ukraine should ease eventually, but DUCs will be plentiful this year and the era of endless production growth and low costs is likely over, says BTU Analytics.
2022-04-19 - Robin Fielder, EVP of low carbon strategy and chief sustainability officer at Talos Energy who is also an honoree of Hart Energy’s Oil and Gas Investor Influential Women in Energy program, shares the value proposition for carbon capture.
2022-04-19 - The price increase has encouraged oil and gas producers to boost drilling activity, sending the U.S. rig count to 673 at the end of the first quarter.
2022-04-20 - “With fresh assets and a strong balance sheet, we have significant flexibility and are able to self-fund our strategy out of operating cash flow,” says Chuck Duginski, CEO of newly rebranded Canvas Energy.