Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-06 - Riyadh-based think tank KAPSARC expects oil demand in the third quarter to rise across all countries except India despite global headwinds and early signs of a looming recession. Demand in the U.S. is said to lead the way.
2022-07-06 - Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov Medvedev also said Japan “would have neither oil nor gas from Russia, as well as no participation in the Sakhalin-2 LNG project” as a result.
2022-07-06 - OPEC Secretary-general Mohammad Barkindo died late July 5, hours after meeting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and giving the main speech at an energy summit in Abuja.
2022-07-06 - Trade was volatile, with both crude benchmarks up over $2/bbl early on supply concerns and down over $4/bbl at session lows. Oil prices have been extremely volatile for months.
2022-07-06 - The data, which shows that Russia took back the top ranking of suppliers to the world’s biggest crude oil importer—China—after a gap of five months, indicates that Moscow is able to find buyers for its oil despite western sanctions.