Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - Established in 2022 by a group of industry veterans, Vecino Energy Partners recently partnered with EnCap Flatrock Midstream and is actively pursuing the acquisition and development of midstream oil and gas assets in the Lower 48.
2022-07-18 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Morgan Hager, vice president of health, safety, environment and regulatory at Chesapeake Energy based in Oklahoma City.
2022-07-15 - The Oil and Gas Methane Partnership 2.0 Initiative is dedicated to reducing methane emissions and improving emissions reporting transparency in the oil and gas industry.
2022-07-08 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Amanda Eversole, executive vice president and chief advocacy officer of API based in Virginia.
2022-07-01 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Dianne Ralston, chief legal officer and corporate secretary for Schlumberger Ltd. based in Houston.