Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-31 - Here’s how the oil and gas industry is poised to leverage its expertise to help achieve net-zero goals.
2022-06-02 - Chevron awarded Subsea 7 a contract for the development of the offshore Ballymore project in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, expected to be executed in 2023.
2022-05-17 - Low-cost tieback is expected to add up to 75,000 barrels per day of oil production.
2022-05-30 - Suddenly, the Biden administration is asking the domestic oil and gas industry to boost production to meet our own needs and those of our allies in Europe.
2022-06-17 - Two of three unions that negotiated the agreement last week are seeking approval from members before they formally endorse it. If they don’t, a strike could hit Norway’s petroleum output.