Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-05-31 - Here’s how the oil and gas industry is poised to leverage its expertise to help achieve net-zero goals.
2022-06-30 - Schlumberger recently gave Hart Energy an inside look at the company’s creative solutions and technologies that help oil and gas producers reduce carbon and methane emissions.
2022-06-13 - Interest has never been greater in the role that compressor valves play in reducing overall emissions and achieving ESG targets.
2022-06-17 - Vicki Hollub, CEO of leading EOR producer Occidental Petroleum, said the application can lead to net-neutral CO₂ oil production, which will be critical to advancing the energy transition.