Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - The release of the proposal by the Biden administration is only the second part of a three-step process to finalize “whether or how many” lease sales will be held in the five-year plan.
2022-05-27 - The collaborative research program with Colorado State University will focus on PureWest Energy’s evaluation of multiple continuous emissions monitoring technologies in field testing sites in Pinedale, Wyoming.
2022-04-20 - Tim Stewart, president of US Oil & Gas Association, joins the latest installment of Energy Policy Watch to discuss the impact of geopolitics on U.S. energy, Biden’s pivot to boost oil supply and participating in the energy transition.
2022-04-19 - “We are convinced it’s better to produce gas in the North Sea than buying it from Vladimir Putin,” Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen told reporters during a briefing.
2022-05-18 - National Fuel touted the environmental benefits of the sale by its E&P segment Seneca Resources, including a 55% reduction in CO₂ equivalent emissions.