Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-28 - The ConocoPhillips transaction, which includes an interest in roughly 1,500 producing wells located in Oklahoma and Texas, represents Diversified Energy’s sixth major acquisition within the central region and its second in the Midcontinent.
2022-06-23 - The rig divestment aims to address potential “issues related to lessening of competition created by the business combination” between Noble Corp. and Maersk Drilling initially announced last November.
2022-06-28 - The $627 million deal adds 86 net locations in the Permian Basin and boosts Earthstone Energy’s production by an estimated 26%.
2022-06-21 - “There’s lots of running room” in the Marcellus Shale for operators developing from an ESG perspective, Randall Wright, president of Wright & Co Inc., told DUG East attendees.
2022-05-31 - Through its increased membership interest in Hupecol Meta, Houston American Energy now holds a roughly 11% interest in the Venus Exploration area located in the CPO-11 block in northeastern Colombia.