Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - The development of the Southeast Gateway Pipeline could add to TC Energy's 2021-2026 adjusted EBITDA growth outlook, as well as expand its secured capital program to $33 billion.
2022-06-14 - The SPR release was meant to help control oil prices that spiked after Russia invaded Ukraine. However, oil prices have marched higher since the March 31 announcement.
2022-05-27 - Also on May 27, Iran summoned an envoy of Switzerland, which represents U.S. interests in Tehran, to protest against the Pegas oil seizure, the Iranian foreign ministry said.
2022-07-18 - The return of the turbine from Canada to the Russian Portovaya compressor station, a crucial element of Nord Stream, has been in focus for the past month since Russian energy producer Gazprom reduced gas supplies to Germany.
2022-07-25 - Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov stopped short of saying gas supply would increase, noting that further Nord Stream 1 pipeline equipment needed to be repaired.