Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-07-21 - Managing well spacing and frac-driven interactions improves efficiencies in unconventional plays. Here’s what the experts of hydraulic fracturing technology say are the current trends.
2022-07-18 - Gas output in the Permian Basin and the Haynesville Shale in Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas will also rise to record highs in August, according to the EIA.
2022-07-05 - The release of the proposal by the Biden administration is only the second part of a three-step process to finalize “whether or how many” lease sales will be held in the five-year plan.
2022-06-06 - While producers continue facing inflation and supply chain woes, the Permian Basin is on track to account for significant production growth.