Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-06-16 - Transitional Energy’s geothermal technology was used to harvest heat from produced water at a Nevada oil field to generate electricity, CEO Salina Derichsweiler told Hart Energy.
2022-07-21 - A Houston-based company is gearing up for a field trial in the Permian Basin to prove technology that aims to produce hydrogen biologically found in the oil reservoirs.
2022-06-10 - Sour service riser could be deployed next year from a jackup as new 15K riser system helps make marginal shallow-water wells with sour service more economic.
2022-06-21 - Expro’s Octopoda technology allows for leak remediation and intervention in pressurized annulus and, deployed on more than a dozen projects so far, has helped operators economically regain their wells.