As resource plays lead to manufacturing techniques in development, artificial intelligence is increasingly helping in landing wells and completing them. Experts in the field from Devon Energy, Laredo Petroleum and Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. discuss tools and results in deploying machine learning.
- Garrett Jackson, vice president of drilling at Devon Energy Corp.;
- James Courtier, vice president of exploration and geosciences technology at Laredo Petroleum Inc.; and
- Dave Pursell, managing director of investment banking at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (TPH).
- Nissa Darbonne, editor-at-large for Oil and Gas Investor; and
- Coleman Rowland, partner at Deloitte.
2022-07-21 - Devon Energy expects the RimRock transaction to position the company’s Williston Basin assets to maintain high-margin production and strong cash flow for several years.
2022-07-21 - Nabors Industries' investment will provide the funds needed to scale up production capacity for battery developer Natron Energy to tap the emerging oilfield carbon reduction market.
2022-07-21 - Beachwood President Joshua Robbins said financial problems and skittish investors killed the two major oil and gas transactions.
2022-07-21 - FPSO One Guyana to begin production of Exxon Mobil’s Yellowtail development offshore Guyana in the prolific deepwater Stabroek block in 2025.
2022-07-22 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Josetta Jones, chief diversity and inclusion officer at Chevron Corp. based in San Ramon, Calif.