As resource plays lead to manufacturing techniques in development, artificial intelligence is increasingly helping in landing wells and completing them. Experts in the field from Devon Energy, Laredo Petroleum and Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. discuss tools and results in deploying machine learning.
- Garrett Jackson, vice president of drilling at Devon Energy Corp.;
- James Courtier, vice president of exploration and geosciences technology at Laredo Petroleum Inc.; and
- Dave Pursell, managing director of investment banking at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (TPH).
- Nissa Darbonne, editor-at-large for Oil and Gas Investor; and
- Coleman Rowland, partner at Deloitte.
2023-02-02 - Analysts note that midstream operators of all sizes may have opportunities in CCUS.
2023-02-01 - With the Lario Permian deal closed, Diamondback wraps up a pair of fourth-quarter 2022 deals in which it purchased private Midland Basin operators for a total of about $3.3 billion.
2023-01-31 - Rystad Energy sees increased brownfield activity driving a 20% increase in projected spend in the subsea services market in 2023.
2023-01-27 - The U.S. oil and gas rig count remains steady at 771 in the week ending Jan. 27, according to Baker Hughes.
2023-01-27 - The acquisition is ahead of TotalEnergies’ planned spin-off of the Canadian company.