Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Tellurian's subsidiary, Driftwood Pipeline, will commission Baker Hughes to provide decarbonization technology for its upcoming Lines 200 and 300 projects in southwest Louisiana.
2022-04-12 - Offshore brownfield projects will be some of the most important energy engineering projects of the decade.
2022-05-25 - Industrial facilities, control systems, oil pipelines, supply chains, power grids and healthcare are key targets, Brekke and the CEOs of Aker ASA and Cognite told the Reuters Global Markets Forum in Davos this week.
2022-05-10 - Originally released in 2017 to interpret complex oil and gas contracts, ThoughtTrace has evolved its proprietary software to serve multiple industries including financial services, technology, health care, energy and law.
2022-06-07 - Hunting Energy Services released a new line of circulating shaped charges to improve well P&A operations, the KnockOut 360° system.