Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-24 - In an industry of cycles, here’s why the current oil and gas boom is unique and what experts at a recent industry event in Houston say operators need to figure out before the next bust.
2022-07-07 - Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree last week seizing full control of the Sakhalin-2 gas and oil project, a move that could force out Shell and Japanese investors.
2022-07-15 - Dutch E&P company ONE-Dyas was allowed to develop a gas field in the North Sea but received pushback when Environmental Action Germany and Mobilisation for the Environment filed a lawsuit in the Court of Justice in The Hague, challenging the project.
2022-07-19 - National oil companies in China are making a greater effort to increase production of shale oil and gas, leading to Sinopec tapping 30 tonnes of oil and 1,500 cu. m of gas daily in an eastern mature field.
2022-07-21 - Chevron and Cyprus are planning the drilling of a new well in the coming months as part of the continued development of the offshore Aphrodite gas field.