Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-16 - Oil and gas producers will see new taxes and fees and their effective cash tax rates rise to 15% compared to other sectors, such as a 5% increase for tech.
2022-06-29 - The states have argued that the EPA exceeded its authority by trying to regulate CO2 under the Clean Air Act, which could have vast economic impacts.
2022-06-30 - Eric Schaeffer, executive director of the Environmental Integrity Project and former EPA enforcement chief, said the Supreme Court decision will force “EPA back to drawing board.”
2022-06-30 - The court’s 6-3 ruling restricted the EPA’s authority to regulate greenhouse-gas emissions from existing coal- and gas-fired power plants under the landmark Clean Air Act anti-pollution law.
2022-06-22 - U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm has pushed for fossil fuel producers to diversify into renewable energy sources.