Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-18 - Luke Lemoine joins Piper Sandler from Capital One Securities where he worked as a managing director for 17 years covering the oilfield services sector in equity research.
2022-08-18 - Kelly Raper joins the Liberty Lift Solutions team from Beaumont Manufacturing and Distributors (BMD), where he focused on providing equipment to the artificial lift market.
2022-08-18 - High Court’s ruling in EPA case could reverberate across federal climate policy, but oil and gas companies remain likely to stay the course toward energy transition.
2022-08-18 - Doug Lawler joined Continental Resources in February as COO and executive vice president following three decades in the oil and gas industry.
2022-08-18 - Investors are not paying anywhere near the full value of Denbury’s carbon capture business, MKM Partners analyst Leo Mariani wrote in a note. He added that the company still has hidden value in its CO₂ pipelines.