Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-06-07 - Here are the three main technological breakthroughs that SubUAS CEO Javier Diez said made the Naviator drone possible.
2022-06-10 - Production to Johan Castberg FPSO set to begin in 2024; newer finds could be added later to keep the unit at capacity.
2022-06-01 - Cenovus Energy and its partners are set to restart the West White Rose project off the Atlantic coast of Canada that had been shelved during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.