Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-01 - Validus, with roughly $1 billion of capital commitments available for deals, is also looking to convert its “barrels in the ground” into high margin returns.
2022-06-20 - Jonathan Curth has extensive legal experience working with public E&P companies, most recently at Vine Energy, which was acquired by Chesapeake Energy in 2021.
2022-06-20 - In a separate filing, Petrobras added that its chief exploration and production officer, Fernando Borges, was appointed interim CEO. Borges will become Petrobras’ fourth CEO since Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro took office in 2019.
2022-06-07 - Morgan Stanley analysts said about 30% of the E&P companies they cover have increased capex to address inflationary pressures from service providers and raw materials.
2022-06-07 - In its initial acquisition, Andros Minerals entered an agreement with an undisclosed private seller to acquire a portfolio located in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian’s Midland and Delaware sub-basins.