Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - APA, the holding company of Apache, didn’t disclose the seller but, earlier on Aug. 3, Reuters reported that the company was buying assets in Texas from privately owned Titus Oil & Gas.
2022-06-03 - The opportunity for U.S. natgas producers has arrived as long as they can figure out how to increase production while still decreasing carbon emissions.
2022-07-22 - Industry executives gathered at the IPAA’s annual meeting to tell why fossil fuels are still important, and why investors are taking notice once again.
2022-06-01 - From LNG exports and energy security to infrastructure and decarbonization, EQT Corp. CEO Toby Rice has been a vocal advocate for U.S. natural gas. Is the message getting through?
2022-07-11 - The biggest threat facing independent refiners—including PBF Energy, Phillips 66 and Valero Energy—relates to rising inflation, supply chain disruptions and fears of a global recession, according to a recent report by Wells Fargo analysts.