Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - APA Corp. eyes returning at least $1.8 billion of its capital to shareholders through dividends and share buybacks by year-end while also lowering its production guidance for 2022 by 2%.
2022-07-07 - New Fortress Energy will own 20% of the JV with Apollo Global Management and get $1.1 billion in proceeds from an LNG infrastructure sale.
2022-05-31 - Valaris Ltd. announced the appointment of three new members to its executive management committee: Davor Vukadin, who previously served as associate general counsel, and Chris Weber and Matt Lyne, who will start in the third quarter of 2022.
2022-07-21 - FPSO One Guyana to begin production of Exxon Mobil’s Yellowtail development offshore Guyana in the prolific deepwater Stabroek block in 2025.
2022-08-09 - To help stabilize the fluctuating cost of electrifying industrial activities, Grey Rock is investing $100 million in Conduit Power and its electrification services.