Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - “With 1,000 people moving to Texas each day, the long-term solution for our state’s energy needs is to invest and build more cheap, reliable natural gas-fired electric generation,” Texas Railroad Comissioner Chairman Wayne Christian said.
2022-06-02 - The fall comes even though the U.S. government released more than 5 million barrels of reserves in the most recent week and as net crude imports rose by 83,000 bbl/d, the EIA said.
2022-05-18 - Refining activity picked up in the most recent week, in response to tight product inventories and near-record exports that have forced diesel and gasoline prices to record levels in the U.S.
2022-06-08 - Brent crude futures and WTI crude futures in the U.S. rose immediately following the data release, along with gasoline and distillate futures.
2022-06-29 - The U.S. oil industry has been trying to boost output, but inventories keep dwindling, with supplies at the Cushing, Oklahoma hub dropping to the lowest since October 2014, the EIA said.