Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-19 - Ecopetrol will take a 40% stake in the blocks while Occidental Petroleum subsidiary Anadarko Colombia Co. will have a 60% stake and will serve as the blocks’ operator, Ecopetrol said.
2022-07-20 - Shell is said to have begun soliciting buyer interest for its stakes in two U.S. Gulf of Mexico oil and gas developments, while ConocoPhillips is considering a full exit from its Gulf of Mexico deepwater portfolio.
2022-05-31 - Construction is expected to start in 2023 with first gas expected in 2027.
2022-07-27 - Eni, along with its partners in the New Gas Consortium and Angola's Angola’s National Agency for Oil, Gas and Biofuels, will proceed with the development of Angola's first non-associate gas project.
2022-06-01 - Under the new plan, Shell plans to start production from the Jackdaw gas field located in the North Sea in the second half of 2025.