Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-08 - While E&P operators all trail their commodity underpinned values, natural gas-weighted producers take the hardest hit, trading at a 55% discount to Henry Hub prices.
2022-06-20 - While the oil prices declined last week, the price movement remains on the upward trend that started in December of last year. However, will the trend hold? Stratas Advisors explores in its latest oil price forecast.
2022-06-21 - The country had capped production at 35% of capacity at its coal-fired plants to limit CO2 emissions.
2022-06-23 - In what has already been a volatile year of trade, the June 23 price drop was only the biggest one-day decline since mid-June. So far in 2022, U.S. natural gas futures have lost over 10% in five sessions.
2022-06-23 - Separately, Cheniere announced two LNG supply deals with Chevron, one of which is conditional on a positive FID of a new Corpus Christi liquefaction project, meaning the next leg of Cheniere’s expansion is in the works.