Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-06 - The baseline valuation of BlackBrush's production in the Eagle Ford would be around $430 million, although BlackBrush may seek a sale price in the “high hundreds of millions of dollars” to account for substantial undeveloped acreage in the area, sources said.
2022-05-05 - Plains said it added an additional 45,000 barrels a day of contracted short-term volumes to its Permian long-haul pipelines.
2022-05-03 - MPLX said it will advance projects focused on expansion and reducing bottlenecks including on crude oil and natural gas long-haul pipelines supporting the Permian Basin and Bakken.
2022-05-16 - “This merger will allow both companies to benefit from the simplicity and scale of the combined entity going forward,” says Diamondback Energy CEO Travis Stice.
2022-05-25 - Crestwood agreed on May 25 to acquire Sendero Midstream Partners in the Delaware Basin, “prudently financed” with cash proceeds from the sale of Crestwood’s legacy Barnett Shale position to EnLink Midstream.