Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Despite skepticism around the energy transition and net-zero goals, some countries and companies are already making progress. Here’s how.
2022-07-01 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Dianne Ralston, chief legal officer and corporate secretary for Schlumberger Ltd. based in Houston.
2022-06-27 - Oxy's 1PointFive subsidiary will use 27,000 acres of Manulife Investment Management-owned Louisiana timberland to develop and operate a carbon sequestration hub.
2022-04-22 - After Southwest Gas Holdings said it would evaluate a sale proposed by an unnamed potential buyer, billionaire Carl Icahn said he had no interest in making a bid for the utility, wanting only to replace the board of directors.
2022-04-29 - Patterson-UTI Energy may hire another 3,000 workers this year after hiring back 3,000 in 2021, and even has recruiters set up at a shopping mall in Williston, North Dakota, to find potential workers.