Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - BPX Energy President Jack Collins said the company is planning to power 95% of its Permian Basin operations with electricity this year and is drilling an exploratory well for its carbon capture business.
2022-05-24 - Announcing their new-energy partnerships, ADNOC said the H2Teesside low-carbon hydrogen project with BP had moved into the design phase.
2022-06-24 - The payments only relate to BP’s upstream operations in the country and do not include other corporate taxes such as its retail business.
2022-05-25 - Before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine earlier this year that spurred the exit, Equinor’s petroleum production in Russia had stood at some 25,000 boe/d, a relatively small part of its overall production of around 2 million boe/d.
2022-05-20 - Norwegian oil drilling labor unions move closer to strike action as they seek a state-appointed mediator, with talks of a potential strike resuming at a later date.