Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - A new platform combines data from multiple sources to help oil and gas companies better understand the health of their business in real time.
2022-08-10 - Subsea development is estimated to hold 25 MMboe.
2022-08-09 - “The issue at stake is purely a regulatory matter and the commission had earlier communicated the decline of ministerial assent to Exxon Mobil in this regard. As such the Commission further affirms that the status quo remains,” the NUPRC said.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-08-08 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including new production and contract announcements from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.