Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - Tullow Oil, which holds 37.5% of the Kanuku block where the Beebei-Potaro exploration well lies, said it would work with its joint venture partners before deciding on its next steps.
2022-08-05 - Even though the total rig count in the U.S. has climbed for a record 24 months through July, weekly increases have mostly been in the single digits and oil production is only forecast to recover to pre-pandemic record levels next year.
2022-08-05 - Equinor plans to electrify its Rosebank oil and gas field project, an uncommon approach to offshore projects in the British North Sea.
2022-08-04 - BSEE is requiring oil and gas operators in the Gulf of Mexico to include a reporting schedule for hurricane and storm evacuations.
2022-08-04 - Petrobras looks to drastically boost production from Brazil’s presalt and post-salt offshore formation in the next four years with the addition of 14 new FPSO units.