Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-07 - Occidental President and CEO Vicki Hollub said, among record earnings results, Oxy would extend its Permian JV with Ecopetrol in the Midland and Delaware basins to encompass 20,000 net acres.
2022-06-23 - Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway also spent $51.1 billion on equities in the first quarter, including an increased $25.9 billion stake in oil company Chevron Corp.
2022-06-14 - The civil case, which was heard earlier this year, relates to the purchase by Shell Plc and Eni SpA of Nigeria’s OPL 245 offshore oil field. The transaction is also at the center of ongoing legal action in Italy.
2022-06-07 - EIG is seeking to purchase up to 25% of Repsol’s so-called upstream business, the sources said, in a deal that would give the Spanish group cash for its plans to build clean energy capacity.
2022-07-18 - Suncor Energy’s retail business could be worth CA$5 billion (US$3.86 billion) to CA$8 billion (US$6.18 billion), National Bank analyst Travis Wood said.