Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Asset management software can optimize maintenance schedules for oil and gas infrastructure based on available resources. “Maintenance is not sexy. It’s a cost,” expert says.
2022-05-31 - Through its increased membership interest in Hupecol Meta, Houston American Energy now holds a roughly 11% interest in the Venus Exploration area located in the CPO-11 block in northeastern Colombia.
2022-05-19 - Private operators will be a significant driver of the record growth as they have reacted quickly to the elevated market, increasing activity and output.
2022-05-23 - Aker BP will implement the cloud application Field Development Planning through its continued collaboration with Halliburton to make field development data planning a more efficient process.
2022-07-11 - Upstream companies working to boost oil and gas production responsibly and affordably are being aided by groundbreaking new products that are reimagining the future of supply.