Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-14 - Harold Hamm, an industry icon who helped lead the charge to lift America’s 40-year-old ban on U.S. crude oil exports, founded Continental Resources in 1967 at the age of 21.
2022-06-15 - Jon Tutuncu was recently named chief commercial of Atlas Sand Co., where he will be responsible for strategy, sales, marketing, business development and customer experience.
2022-05-09 - The $300 million commitment announced May 3 is the fourth EnCap Flatrock growth equity commitment to Rangeland Energy companies, bringing the total to $900 million since Rangeland’s formation.
2022-04-26 - Under a strategic participation agreement with Oaktree Capital, Diversified Energy will obtain a 52.5% working interest in the acquisition of certain East Texas upstream assets and related facilities from a private seller.
2022-05-18 - Things have changed for the upstream sector and the first quarter proves it, according to energy analyst Subash Chandra, who shared several of his takeaways at Hart Energy’s DUG Permian Basin and Eagle Ford conference and exhibition on May 16.