Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-04-26 - Through its application of energy-efficient services in traditional oil and gas operations, Patterson-UTI is ensuring drillers are able to operate both sustainably and productively.
2022-04-12 - Nadege Assale, who has served as assistant general counsel at W&T Offshore for the past two years, will assume the role of acting general counsel until Shahid A. Ghauri’s successor is named.
2022-04-12 - Upstream oil and gas producers can decarbonize their operations at a potentially lower price by partnering with SkyNano and using the emissions to produce carbon nanotubes.
2022-04-12 - Energy systems engineering expert Dr. Joseph DeCarolis began his service as the 10th U.S. EIA administrator after his appointment last month.
2022-04-12 - API’s Amanda Eversole and Rystad’s Emily McClain, both of whom are honorees of the Oil and Gas Investor Influential Women in Energy program, weigh in on the most pressing regulatory matters facing the oil and gas industry today.