Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including Devon Energy’s $1.8 billion cash acquisition of Eagle Ford Shale operator Validus Energy and a $555 million Permian Basin deal by Apache.
2022-07-01 - A private seller retained Energy Advisors Group (EAG) for the sale of certain Williston Basin operated assets located in Bottineau and Renville counties, North Dakota.
2022-06-09 - Italian oil and gas company Eni and Norwegian investment firm HitecVision sold a collective 5% stake in Vaar Energi, a Norwegian oil firm, for 40.2 Norwegian crowns per share.
2022-06-10 - EOG Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Wolfcamp Shale assets located in the Permian Basin in Loving County, Texas.
2022-06-10 - Ballantyne Oil LLC retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC to divest certain operated working interest assets within the Williston Basin in Bottineau County, North Dakota.