Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-06-23 - “The primary rating concern for Freeport LNG is that the sole source of revenue is dividends from the three liquefaction plants, owned by three operating companies,” Fitch said in a rating action commentary.
2022-04-29 - The Calgary, Alberta-based company said increasing U.S. LNG exports and a focus on global energy security were creating new opportunities. Around a quarter of U.S. LNG export volumes travel through TC Energy’s gas pipelines.
2022-06-16 - Despite the outlook for continued economic growth and rising oil demand this year, OPEC also warned of significant downside risks.
2022-05-26 - This week’s firing at Petrobras was not the first and may not be the last at the rate Brazil’s President Jair Bolsanaro is going as he attempts to limit fuel price increases to appease his voter base.