As 2017 drew to a close, Hart Energy reached out to industry experts for a review of the past year and a heads up for 2018.
Watch Part I: Outlook 2018: Surprises & Strategies
In this, the second of two segments hosted by Jessica Morales, we asked about trends and challenges for the industry in the new year.
- Raoul LeBlanc, Managing Director, IHS Markit;
- Maynard Holt, CEO, Tudor, Pickering, Holt and Co.;
- Jeff Quigley, Director, Energy Markets, Stratas Advisors;
- Cliff Vrielink, Co-Managing Partner, Sidley Austin LLP; and
- Tim Chandler, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Permian Basin production rates are compared for Northern white and in-basin proppant types.
McDermott International Inc. has been awarded a substantial contract from a Middle East customer for engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services in the Arabian Gulf, the company said on March 21.
Topaz Energy and Marine has signed contract extensions for 12 of its vessels currently supporting the offshore operations of BP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Ltd. in Azerbaijan, the company said on March 20.