As 2017 drew to a close, Hart Energy reached out to industry experts for a review of the past year and a heads up for 2018.
Watch Part I: Outlook 2018: Surprises & Strategies
In this, the second of two segments hosted by Jessica Morales, we asked about trends and challenges for the industry in the new year.
- Raoul LeBlanc, Managing Director, IHS Markit;
- Maynard Holt, CEO, Tudor, Pickering, Holt and Co.;
- Jeff Quigley, Director, Energy Markets, Stratas Advisors;
- Cliff Vrielink, Co-Managing Partner, Sidley Austin LLP; and
- Tim Chandler, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
The acquisition of Jagged Peak will more than double Parsley Energy’s position in the Delaware Basin, where the companies expect to generate G&A savings of about $25 million within the first year.
This year, Chrysaor, will, according to some estimates, be the biggest oil and gas producer in the North Sea, rivaling Total and BP.
The class of 2019: The next generation of leaders who are shaping the oil and gas industry.