Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-13 - Tulsa, Okla.-based Unit Corp. announced on June 10 that it will double its share buyback program to $100 million.
2022-06-29 - Despite the Hunt family’s famous patriarch—legendary oil tycoon H.L. Hunt—Petro-Hunt LLC’s dealings, including a recent Permian Basin acquisition, remain a family affair.
2022-06-29 - SJ Resource Partners vice president of business development Sasha Gumprecht’s strategy for dealmaking is simple: build relationships.
2022-06-01 - Validus, with roughly $1 billion of capital commitments available for deals, is also looking to convert its “barrels in the ground” into high margin returns.