Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-17 - Argentina’s macro environment will continue to weigh on state-owned shale producer YPF despite strong second-quarter financial results that benefitted from robust commodity prices and a strong recovery in energy demand across the South American country.
2022-08-17 - Castalune International's new partnership with 547 Energy will allow for the expansion of its NetZero Optimizer analytics program.
2022-08-17 - "There will be concern that prices could fall back to lower levels that wouldn't justify new capex," energy analyst Arjun Murti said, speaking of how traders and fund managers have left the crude markets recently due to market volatility.
2022-08-17 - Through Baker Hughes' new chemical facility in Singapore, the company will expand its local presence in the country as well as support the regional growing market.
2022-08-16 - As three of Coterra Energy's executive officers move toward retirement, the company has promoted three of its leaders to fill their roles.