Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - APA, the holding company of Apache, didn’t disclose the seller but, earlier on Aug. 3, Reuters reported that the company was buying assets in Texas from privately owned Titus Oil & Gas.
2022-06-03 - From integrated oil companies to investors, Brazil remains on the radar of many in the U.S. chasing opportunities particularly related to Petrobras’ ongoing asset divestments.
2022-05-26 - This week’s firing at Petrobras was not the first and may not be the last at the rate Brazil’s President Jair Bolsanaro is going as he attempts to limit fuel price increases to appease his voter base.
2022-06-20 - In a separate filing, Petrobras added that its chief exploration and production officer, Fernando Borges, was appointed interim CEO. Borges will become Petrobras’ fourth CEO since Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro took office in 2019.
2022-06-03 - Tenaris will pay a $25 million civil fine plus $53.1 million in disgorgement and interest.