Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-16 - The closing settlement was $158 million.
2022-08-11 - Earthstone Energy's previously announced acquisition of Titus Oil & Gas' Delaware Basin assets will expand the company's acreage by 7,900 net acres.
2022-08-05 - Sunbridge Energy Services will help meet Permian operators’ emission reduction goals through its natural gas compression station, coming online this month in the North Midland Basin, with a partnership with Hanwha Cimarron.
2022-08-04 - Aris Water Solutions said in its earnings release that it had acquired all of Delaware Energy’s assets on Aug. 1 in exchange for 3.37 million Class A shares and a small, volumetric-based contingent consideration paid over five years.
2022-08-03 - An analyst by Mercer Capital showed production per acreage deals have skyrocketed 10x in the past six months, pushing the limits of what could constitute an economically feasible deal in the Permian Basin.