Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-01 - “Continued operation of Freeport’s LNG export facility without corrective measures may pose an integrity risk to public safety, property or the environment,” the U.S. PHMSA said in its preliminary report.
2022-07-01 - The new company, Chord Energy based in Houston, has a premier Williston Basin position with top tier assets across approximately 972,000 net acres and a pledge to return 60% of its free cash flow to shareholders.
2022-07-01 - A private seller retained Energy Advisors Group (EAG) for the sale of certain Williston Basin operated assets located in Bottineau and Renville counties, North Dakota.
2022-07-01 - The biggest decline from OPEC in June was in Libya, where supply dropped as unrest continued to curb the country’s output. The second-largest decline of 80,000 bbl/d came from Nigeria.
2022-07-01 - Russian LNG production from projects such as Sakhalin-2 was likely to suffer as a results, said Saul Kavonic, head of Integrated Energy and Resources Research at Credit Suisse. “This will tighten the LNG market materially this decade,” he added.