Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Schlumberger recently gave Hart Energy an inside look at the company’s creative solutions and technologies that help oil and gas producers reduce carbon and methane emissions.
2022-04-29 - For the month, drillers added 28 oil and gas rigs, Baker Hughes said in its latest report.
2022-05-27 - Despite this week’s rig decline, Baker Hughes said the total count of oil and natural gas rigs in the U.S. was still up 270, or 59%, over this time last year.
2022-05-20 - Baker Hughes said that puts the total rig count up 273, or 60%, over this time last year.
2022-04-28 - U.S. oilfield service firm Patterson-UTI Energy said it is seeing significant price increases for both drilling and hydraulic fracturing and rival contract driller Helmerich & Payne said it was contracting some rigs around $30,000 per day.