Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-16 - PGNiG’s LNG supply portfolio with U.S. partners currently stands at 7 million tons or 9 Bcm after regasification. A contract with Sempra would boost that by more than 40%.
2022-05-26 - Through a joint venture, Technip Energies and Samsung Engineering won a pre-FID engineering contract for a Brownsville, Texas-based LNG project, with Technip Energies as the lead contractor for project design and delivery.
2022-04-28 - Fred Hutchinson, CEO of the industry group LNG Allies, welcomed the approvals, though he said it would be a “few years” before the additional volumes hit the market.
2022-05-05 - North Sea port is designated as a hub as four FSRUs are secured.
2022-06-13 - Energy Transfer is the lone company in the project and continues its search for an equity partner or partners. It’s doubtful it would FID the project without an equity partner, an analyst told Hart Energy.