Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Because oil and gas will still be part of the energy mix, executives said it also makes sense to incentivize lower-carbon basins like the Bakken.
2022-05-24 - In an industry of cycles, here’s why the current oil and gas boom is unique and what experts at a recent industry event in Houston say operators need to figure out before the next bust.
2022-06-10 - Sour service riser could be deployed next year from a jackup as new 15K riser system helps make marginal shallow-water wells with sour service more economic.
2022-06-21 - Expro’s Octopoda technology allows for leak remediation and intervention in pressurized annulus and, deployed on more than a dozen projects so far, has helped operators economically regain their wells.
2022-06-27 - Iraq’s state news agency earlier reported that Schlumberger had decided to exit Iraqi Kurdistan but later corrected its story, dropping all mention of plans to exit, without elaborating.