Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-16 - Riverbend Energy Group had assembled the nonop acreage since 2016 through three funds; it retains assets in the Permian’s southern Midland Basin.
2022-06-16 - Enterprise Products Partners completed early steps toward a proposed $5 billion ethane project east of Houston described by analysts as a “world-scale petchem facility.”
2022-04-12 - It is Warburg Pincus’ second attempt to sell RimRock Oil & Gas in just over a year, the sources told Reuters. A 2021 auction process failed to secure a buyer for the Bakken gas producer at the valuation that Warburg sought.
2022-04-13 - Oil and gas producers have an opportunity in the low-carbon future. And there’s capital—and returns—ready.
2022-04-13 - Excelerate Energy sold 16 million shares on April 12 at $24 each, the company said. It had previously indicated it would price its shares at $21 to $24. The IPO values Excelerate at $2.54 billion.