Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-27 - THQ Appalachia, which focuses on the Marshall and Wetzel counties in West Virginia, is expected to fetch bids of more than $5 billion due to the worth of its existing production and potential value of its undeveloped acreage, sources said.
2022-04-12 - It is Warburg Pincus’ second attempt to sell RimRock Oil & Gas in just over a year, the sources told Reuters. A 2021 auction process failed to secure a buyer for the Bakken gas producer at the valuation that Warburg sought.
2022-04-13 - A finance expert discusses why ESG is playing a significant role in the types of target businesses that buyers are looking at in the oil and gas industry.
2022-04-19 - Earthstone Energy announced in late January its agreement to acquire the assets of privately held Bighorn Permian Resources in the Midland Basin for roughly $860 million in cash and stock.
2022-04-20 - Southwest Gas, which did not give any clear details on the interested party’s offer, had rejected a bid from Carl Icahn as “inadequate” in March.