Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-16 - Grey Rock will contribute oil and gas assets in the Permian Basin, Bakken, Eagle Ford Shale, D-J Basin and Haynesville Shale plays to form Granite Ridge Resources.
2022-05-24 - Announcing their new-energy partnerships, ADNOC said the H2Teesside low-carbon hydrogen project with BP had moved into the design phase.
2022-04-15 - Once he was aimed to win races on the track. Today, Ricky Ehrgott is winning over energy producers and helping to digitalize the energy sector.
2022-04-14 - Houston-based Quantum Energy Partners also promoted Head of ESG Keila Hand to managing director and hired Tommy Ho for the newly create role of chief talent officer.
2022-06-16 - Enterprise Products Partners completed early steps toward a proposed $5 billion ethane project east of Houston described by analysts as a “world-scale petchem facility.”