Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - New Trans Mountain Corp. CEO Dawn Farrell previously led TransAlta for nine years before retiring in 2021 and has since been serving on the board of director for Canadian Natural Resources Ltd., Canada's largest oil and gas producer.
2022-08-10 - Smart contract network provider Data Gumbo expands the reinvention of the finance ecosystem through IIoT data and state-of-the-art digital ledger technology.
2022-08-10 - Chesapeake ready to wrap return to its roots as a key U.S. natural gas-weighted E&P through a series of key acquisitions in late 2021 and early 2022, CEO Nick Dell'Osso shared in a second-quarter conference call.
2022-08-10 - Talos Energy President and CEO Tim Duncan said offshore lease sales, which could be restored by the Inflation Reduction Act, are a key component of the company’s Gulf of Mexico strategy.
2022-08-09 - The decarbonization plan of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s largest oil and gas producer, includes a commitment to produce 1 million tonnes per annum of green, blue and white hydrogen by 2040.