Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including Devon Energy’s $1.8 billion cash acquisition of Eagle Ford Shale operator Validus Energy and a $555 million Permian Basin deal by Apache.
2022-06-23 - White Knight Production LLC retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of its complete portfolio of North Texas assets in the western Fort Worth Basin primarily located in Jack and Palo Pinto counties, Texas.
2022-06-28 - Mammoth Exploration LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Strawn Sand well package that includes overriding royalty interest in three producing horizontal wells in Scurry County, Texas.
2022-06-30 - An undisclosed seller retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of a Permian Basin mineral and royalty opportunity across New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties and Howard, Martin and Midland counties in West Texas.
2022-06-10 - EOG Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Wolfcamp Shale assets located in the Permian Basin in Loving County, Texas.