Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - The states have argued that the EPA exceeded its authority by trying to regulate CO2 under the Clean Air Act, which could have vast economic impacts.
2022-04-20 - Summit’s project, backed by Continental Resources, is meant to capture millions of tons of CO₂ from 32 Midwest ethanol plants and pipe it nearly 2,000 miles to an underground storage site in North Dakota.
2022-04-20 - Cheniere Energy is collaborating with midstream companies, as well as emissions researchers from Colorado State University and The University of Texas, to quantify, monitor, report and verify greenhouse-gas emissions in the company's supply chain.
2022-04-22 - The discussions with the Chinese firms include the potential sale of Shell’s stake in the Sakhalin-2 LNG venture, The Telegraph reported, adding that Shell is to be open to potential buyers outside China.
2022-05-03 - Federal regulators, including the PHMSA, have recently put renewed focus on leak detection for natural gas and liquid pipelines, which API’s two revised liquid pipeline leak detection standards support.