Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-06-07 - In its initial acquisition, Andros Minerals entered an agreement with an undisclosed private seller to acquire a portfolio located in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian’s Midland and Delaware sub-basins.
2022-06-08 - Devon Energy agreed to acquire the leasehold interest and related assets of RimRock Oil and Gas, a Warburg Pincus portfolio company focused in the Williston Basin.
2022-06-02 - Rio Grande E&P LLC sold both its conventional and unconventional Eagle Ford Shale assets located in South Texas to two separate undisclosed buyers, according to a June 1 release.
2022-07-21 - Devon Energy expects the RimRock transaction to position the company’s Williston Basin assets to maintain high-margin production and strong cash flow for several years.